Thursday, January 17, 2013

January's Something Good

We wanted to link up with Rowdy in First Grade and her linky party by telling OUR something good.

Brenda:
Something Good at Home:  I was able to fix the pressure on my bathroom sink BY MYSELF...without a plumber!  Now I can go shopping with that $100 that I saved!

Something Good at School: My students have discovered that they enjoy "Liberty's Kids" cartoons.  They don't realize that they are supporting our study of the American Revolution during their indoor recess!!!  Always good to sneak that curriculum in!

Whitney:
Something Good at Home: I have an 11 month old at home growing by leaps and bounds.  He is approaching his 1st birthday, and I am busy planning it all out.  His nursery is The Very Hungry Caterpillar, so that is our birthday theme. Exciting, yet unbelievable!

Something Good at School:  I have started giving my students their news magazines with a handout that requires them to write: 3 Facts, 2 Questions, and 1 Opinion.  It keeps them reading, and helps pull in my reading strategies!

Visit this blog to link up as well by clicking on the photo below!





No comments:

Post a Comment