Thursday, June 6, 2013

Whitney's Currently

Well, we have been on a tour of Tennessee this week, and part of last week.  We have been to Memphis for a zoo trip for Cohen, our 16 month old.  Then, we decided to head to Oak Ridge to visit my husband's older brother while he had time off.  Basically, we have had lots of time in a car and were ready to be HOME.  I have fallen behind on my currently due to the travel, so here are my June ramblings.

I did find out that we are going to have a girl this October!!  Exciting News!  I just hope and pray she is nicer than I was between ages 9- 18 haha.  We have really battled over names, but I think we finally decided to stick with our Irish theme we started and go with Darby.  I knew a Darby in college who was nice, intelligent, and president of everything.  It's always nice to have a positive connection.  Anyway, enough about that, check out the currently and don't forget to link up with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade! and follow the Rule of 3!



No comments:

Post a Comment